"Impact Monster" (必殺モンスター Hissatsu Monsutā, literally "Finisher Monster") is a card type in Future Card Buddyfight. It characterizes by being regarded as a monster and impact at the same time regarding effects and game rules.
Latest Reminder Text
|This card is regarded as both a monster and an impact. You may only call one impact monster per turn, and only during your final phase. This card may also attack during your final phase!!|
- An "Impact Monster" cannot be normally called during the player's main phase. A player may call only one impact monster per turn, during his or her final phase and following the same rules as calling a monster (this is known as "impact call"). Calling an impact monster also counts as casting an impact, following the same rules as such.
- Calling an impact monster via a card's effect bypasses the restriction of "only one impact monster per turn". A player may call any number of impact monsters by using effects and during any phase.
- An impact monster can be a player's buddy. A player who calls an impact monster that is his or her buddy may gain 1 life with buddy gift if it enters the field successfully.
- An impact monster may attack during the attack phase or during the final phase.
- While an impact monster is on the field, it is put horizontally to represent its standing state, and vertically to represent its resting state. If an impact monster is a buddy, it is put vertically at the start of the game when face down in the buddy zone and turned horizontally (ie. its standing state) when it is turned face up. After a buddy call, the impact monster in the buddy zone is turned vertically (ie. its resting state).
Attributes of an impact monster card
- The card's name.
- The world which the impact monster belongs to.
- An additional category to classify monsters. Some abilities affect monsters from specific attributes.
- The sum of sizes of monsters (including impact monsters) on your field cannot be higher than 3, if you call a monster and it exceeds your size limit, then you must put other monsters into the drop zone until you no longer exceed the limit.
- The impact monster's attacking power, used to attack and destroy other monsters with defense lower than or equal to the power of the attacking monster(s).
- The impact monster's defensive power, used to protect itself and the player when being attacked.
- The amount of damage dealt by the impact monster to the opponent's life points.
Ability / Card text
- What the impact monsters use to affect the game.
- If an impact monster has a "[Call Cost]", you must pay all costs written in order to call it.
- If an impact monster says "you may only call this card...", you must fulfill all conditions written in order to call it.
- Some commentaries about the card. Flavor text has no effect on gameplay.
|List of Card Types|
| Flags ● Impacts ● Impact Monsters ● Items ● Magic Treasure ● Monsters ● Spells
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.