"Link Attack" (
- Any number of cards that are able to attack, may participate in a link attack.
- The player can only perform a link attack during the attack phase, but also during any phase, as long as the chosen cards are able to do it.
- If you have a monster in your center, your item cannot link attack UNLESS the item has an effect that allows it to attack while the center is occupied.
- If all cards other than one in a link attack leave the field, the attack is no longer considered a link attack.
- When link attacking a target(s), all cards participating in the link attack must be able to attack said target. If not, a link attack cannot be performed with them.
|List of Actions|
|Destroy ● Link Attack|