But there are just more things to announce.
The previous blog post saying there are Discussion Moderator recruit/nomination. This blog will cover more details about the said right.
Rights and Duties
As the role name suggest, this is a right that allows user to moderate any place with discussion purpose. Full list of commonly used rights include:
- Edit and delete the following entities.
- Article comments.
- Message Wall messages.
- Forum thread's messages.
- Posts in the Discussion board.
- Close message wall thread.
- Moderate the chat feature.
- Visit the Admin Dashboard; albeit with limited access.
On a local level, Discussion Moderators' username are colored Yellow.
A week ago, as most people should have noticed, SirLudXVI has been promoted to the said right. (Sorry Lud. Can't find the opportunity to announce it).
Let us give a big round of applause to our very first Discussion Moderator.